Sales Associate Pre-License Course
In order to become a Real Estate Professional in Florida requires the completion of a 63-hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course. Easy Way School of Real Estate is proud to offer this in classroom course in both English and Spanish to thoroughly prepare you as you begin your journey. There are many benefits built into our program to help ensure that you are successful. All course information is detailed below.
For course in Spanish please call +1 (305) 890-9558, we would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
The 4-week evening class runs Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30pm-10:30pm, for 4 weeks. The class also meets the last weekend, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am-6:00pm.
Easy Way School of Real Estate is quickly gaining status as Florida’s number one school of real estate. At Easy Way, you will be taught with the most innovative and unique methods. Your success is paramount to us and we will help ensure that you complete the course, pass the state exam, and successfully launch your career in the world of real estate.
Easy Way School of Real Estate offers several advantages over other schools:
- No additional fees – you can review the material as often as necessary; class scheduling is flexible; all resources and materials are included.
- Classroom course tuition is valid for a 2-year period with no additional fees.
- Online course tuition is valid for one (1) year giving you the ability to complete the course at your own pace.
- Choose your language of instruction – English or Spanish
- Flexible timetables – morning, day and evening classes.
- A weekend “Crash Course” lasting 2 1/2 days, at no additional cost so that you can review all of the information you will need for the state exam.
- We accommodate YOU as a learner by offering a classroom setting with access to online course units and review questions. (**These modules are for review purposes only and will not go towards course hours.)
- Online students are welcome to audit classroom sessions at no extra charge. (**No additional credit will be given for attending class.)
- Our talented instructor brings years of experience and qualifications along with a differentiated instruction approach to ensure that learning is hands-on, and engaging.
- We will connect you to the top real estate companies, and offer you access to a Career Opportunities Website where Easy Way graduates are in big demand.
- We apprise you of all Career Fairs where numerous real estate companies look to specifically hire Easy Way graduates.
- All of our resource materials and textbooks are exclusive to Easy Way by way of copyright.
- All resource materials used in the classroom and online are particular to the Florida state exam.
Real Estate Sales Associate License Process
Easy Way School of Real Estate simplifies the process of getting your Real Estate Sales Associate License into three easy steps:
Step 1: Take and pass the required 63-hour course from Easy Way School of Real Estate.
- You need a passing grade of 70% for successful completion of this course.
- Students may only miss 8 hours of instruction for any reason as per the state requirements. (Missed classes must be made up within 30 days of the scheduled course completion)
Step 2: Submit a state application along with fingerprints. (We recommend this be done once you have registered for class).
- You can obtain a State application by visiting myfloridalicense.com
- Easy Way now does your fingerprinting on site with no appointment necessary.
In order to apply you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Have a high school diploma or equivalency
- Be able to answer to any past criminal background activities
Step 3: Upon approval of the application, PearsonVue will send an approval letter to the applicant.
- Applicant must then score a 75% on the state examination to become licensed. (Our “Crash Course”, which is included as part of your tuition is designed specifically to prepare you for taking this exam.)
- Because your tuition is good for two years, you have unlimited review of the course before you take your state exam, and have up to two years to review the course at no charge should you not be successful in your attempts to pass the exam.
Getting Started in Real Estate
When you make the commitment to start a career in real estate, you are investing not only your money, but your time. This life-changing decision is very exciting, but it can also be intimidating. At Easy Way School of Real Estate, we want to give you the best possible experience by assuring that we will provide the best quality of education for your needs. We are dedicated to your success and will guide you as you ease your way back into a classroom setting.
YOU are our number one priority! YOUR success is our goal! Our staff is happy to help should you have any questions. Please feel free to call us (305) 890-9558. For added convenience, we offer a Live Chat option.
|Schedule Your Course||
03/02/2020, 04/06/2020, 05/04/2020, 06/01/2020, 07/06/2020, 08/03/2020, 09/07/2020, 10/05/2020, 11/02/2020